Yesterday Jason's sister got married! It was a fun day and they both looked really nice! Travis and Jessica were married at the Logan Temple with a luncheon at the Coppermill afterwards. Later that night their reception was held in Richmond. Everything looked really good and it was fun to be there for them and see family that we hadn't seen for awhile! Congratulations you guys!!!
This is Jason and I with Jaydon through out the day. Jason came home from being gone to Heber all week with my sweater from the outlets in Park City. Jason and I go there a couple of times a year and so I've turned my husband into a shopper! I had been telling him I wanted a cream sweater for awhile and WHA-LA! I didn't have to even look for this one, nice job honey! (I put the picture of our family on here because we don't get the 3 of us in a picture together very much-with us looking half-decent!)
4 comments:
That's exciting! They look so cute! I'm glad it was a nice day! We need to come see you and your cute boy before we leave! What's a good night!
Cute pictures Linds!! I love the one of Jaydon he is adorable!
We still need to get together sometime!!
Thanks Linds for posting that! It was such a fun day and Jason did a really good job on the sweater! Jaydon looks so freaking cute. I think my favorite part about him is his lips! I love them! Well talk to ya soon. Hope you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! You missed a very LOUD sleight house!
It was fun to find your blog through Jessica's. My family lived in the same ward as the Sleights in Richmond, and my oldest son was in scouts and stuff with Jason. It's fun to see that he's a daddy now! Tell Jason that Jeremy Jones is a daddy, too. He has a 2 1/2 year old daughter, and they are expecting another baby in May. I love seeing how all these great kids have turned out, so I hope you don't mind if I blogstalk from time to time!
Post a Comment