
Jason celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago, but I keep putting off posting about it. He was actually gone on his birthday for a little business trip. I was going to go down and have dinner with him, but it didn't work out. So instead, when he got home Jaydon and I had made him dinner, had gifts for him to open,

and even cake and ice cream for dessert! Our niece, Addy had her birthday on Sunday..

She is ONE! I tend Addy a couple of times a week while my sister tends Jaydon so he and Addy are pretty good buddies. While she was opening gifts, Jaydon had to get in with the action! He was right there with her tugging the paper of her gifts! I guess it'll be good practice for his birthday

They are growing up way too fast! Then, of course, I had to post some cute pictures of Jaydon. He is starting to warm up to the camera and show off his shiny white teeth! He usually turns his head or closes his eyes when the flash goes off, but he is. getting better! He loves trucks and/or anything with wheels.

He isn't as good as "driving" them as he is turning them over on their backside and spinning the wheels. However, he's seen Addy driving the cars and I've noticed that he's starting to drive them too!
1 comment:
Lindsey! Jaydon is so darn cute!! He seriously getting more cute each and every day! So what are your plans for V DAY? Isn't Jason gone? If he is, what a loser!! Talk to ya soon, you're blog is way cute!
Post a Comment