Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally...

 

Finally...
Posted by Picasa

Finally, I had my camera with me when I caught Jaydon and Addy doing what they love to do together...throwing tupperware out from the drawers! It's funny, one starts to throw lids and containers out and the other one is right there! They sure have fun doing it though and it's hilarious when they start giggling when they wear the tupperware on their heads. Then they tip their head down and let it fall, trying it out on all of us...it's funny what kids find fun.
Anyhow, we've also had a few days of nice weather. Maybe I should say NICER weather. I've been able to take Jaydon out for a few walks lately and it's been so nice to get some fresh air. Yay for warmer weather, and hopefully Spring will come soon!

3 comments:

Zilles Fam said...

First of all, I LOVE the tile on your floors! Second, way cute pictures of Jaydon! He's so round and squishy. I love that!

Stephanie said...

Very cute pictures!

Rachel said...

hey linds... drop your email address on my blog and I'll get you an invite (I'm going private). Your little boy is so stinkin' cute.