Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. We've been married for 5 years today! These pictures are completely random, but I was trying to find pictures of us and him, and we weren't too good at getting the camera out before Jaydon came along...
  Our 1st Anniversary

 
A trip we took down to St. George a couple years after we were married.
 


 A picture we took of "our family" when my family got together for family pictures.
Posted by Picasa

He is the best dad ever so I had to include this picture of him playing with Jaydon!

Since Jason is in SLC with work today, we are celebrating tomorrow by going to Park City. It'll be fun and exciting as we decided to take Jaydon with us! Thank you to my loving husband for 5 great years, and many more to come! LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

ragslisa said...

I'm so glad that you are celebrating your 5th, that's so exciting! You look great! How is the house thing going? I love Kris too and PRAY that he wins! Go Kris!

Lewis' said...

Congrats to 5 years!! Happy Anniversary you guys. Have fun in Park city!!

Travis and Jessica said...

Congrats!!! I hope you have a blast in Park City!! I love it there! Let me know if there is any good deals you find down there! Love ya