Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lots of fun!

 
We've had lots of fun lately with everything going on. I love this time in May with Mother's Day, our Anniversary, and my birthday all together. When I got home on Wednesday after work, Jason had a little gift for me, then we went to dinner. We used the DVR for American Idol so we wouldn't miss anything exciting! We came home and Jason got Jaydon ready for bed while I talked to everyone who called me! (Thanks for all of the birthday wishes, everyone!) We were so happy Kris won, a little suprised too! Then Jason came home early for us to spread mulch throughout all of our flower beds. It took a good part of Thursday night, as well as Friday to get it all down. We were also suprised to hear that my parents were coming down on Memorial Day. We spent the day at Willow Park and visiting the little zoo. It was fun to go and Jaydon loved the birds moving around. The city worker also got the snake out and Jaydon was able to pet the snake! He was ok with it the 1st time, then he wasn't so sure after that! It was a fun four day weekend and kind of hard to go back to life. Oh well, we'll have lots of fun through out the whole summer!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ragslisa said...

I am SO lame...I got so caught up in texting you about american idol that I don't think I actually wished you a happy birthday! I'm so sorry! I am glad it was fun and Kris winning was a great present! :) Jaydon is ADORABLE! Man he is going to be a ladies man!

lexington said...

primbhey your blog is so cute oh yeah and its lexi by the way!!!