
We are so excited for Christmas to come! Jaydon is at the perfect age, young enough to be in awe at the lights and snow! And not old enough to want specifics for Christmas so shopping was easy!
We were outside and Jason took him into the snow and he was really worried about it sticking on his boots, and certainly didn't want it on his hands! One day I was shoveling and he didn't want to come in. So, I lured him into the garage and shut the door. FINALLY, he came in after playing with some sidewalk chalk for awhile. He also has a "I love Santa" shirt we put him in. It is a little girly and perhaps it's sending the wrong message for Christmas, but he did get a few comments while wearing it! He is all boy and loves sports and so hopefully Santa will find him and give him something to occupy his little mischievous mind! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and lots of fun!

1 comment:
Ha ha ha I love the looks Jaydon gives! He is the funniest out of everyone....well Hero does some pretty weird stuff:)
Post a Comment