I liked this one of Jaydon. He was looking at us all dancing and hollering at him...we must of been a funny sight!

Jessica asked him to give her 1 nice smile. With her quick finger clicking away...we got some funny faces and this smile out of him.

Jason and I had a few of ourselves while Grandma ran after Jaydon

He found some moss on this big rock and kept throwing it at Jessica. Her response was helping out BIG TIME!

This is the last stop, AKA the "oreo bribing" spot. Grandma started eating the oreos and it was funny...so he's laughing at her but getting tired of picture taking! But I liked this one that we tried to fix up with an old fashioned flair...

4 comments:
Lindsey!!! I love how you edited them! They look so good. If you want to try again before I leave we can. I have every weeknight and weekend open and we could get some of you guys holding his hands and standing. I tried to get the full body shots but I was just clicking away hoping to get a smile out of him. They look really good.
He is seriously such a handsome little boy! I miss seeing your family! You all look great!
Very cute! Brexton can be a little pill when it comes to pictures too. But it makes the pictures more memorable:) (I guess).
Cute pictures! :)
Post a Comment