Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Big 3-0!

Last weekend we celebrated Jason's birthday. He turned 30 this year, so I asked him if he had anxiety over it. He said he didn't but then he kept coming home from basketball with a sprained ankle or a hurt foot, then yesterday he came home and I asked how he got a black eye! He wasn't aware of it even and we both had to laugh about it-and now we joke about all of these incidents coming with the age. He's fine though, really! A couple of Sundays ago, we invited my siblings over for a soup dinner and games. We were able to get in one game and then the kids were ready for cake-Addy and Jaydon wanted to be right by the candles, they thought it was fun!
When he got home on Friday night, we opened a few presents for him, including a candy bar poster. I was trying to come up with a fun thing for his 30th birthday, but that was all I could come up with. So, I thought of how we could get 30 different candies on there. It turned out fun. He also got a Sudoku game. We used to take turns playing mine every night before we went to bed, but now we have little competions and it's fun! (I always win!) We ended up going to dinner and watching a movie that night. Then on Sunday, we went out to Jason's parents house to celebrate his mom's birthday. If you are keeping track that is 3 cakes in a weeks time-which =TOO MUCH! We came home from his parents and decided to throw the cake away, Jason wants to start watching what he eats, and I'm all for it but it must have something to do with the age!

Anyhow, I noticed Jaydon with the camera again...on a few occasions. He kept putting his Toy Story toys into the handles on the dresser. He kept asking me to "Look!" after each one he got in. I took the pictures of him in it, HE took the pictures of the toys themselves. I think I know what to get him for his birthday! Happy Birthday to daddy, we sure love you lots!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Travis and Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!

Isernhagen's said...

happy birthday to Jason. I tried reading your candy bar poster and it looked really cute/creative from what I got. Brexton loves playing with the camera too. Whats with kids loving the expensive things that could easily be broken. KIDS!