Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas

This is picture overload...here is what our holidays looked like:

After a party and Jason's sister the family went to Temple Square.

Our family at the temple warming up.

Making a gingerbread house with my sister...she is taking the picture!

Jaydon on Christmas morning in front of his Santa stuff.

Jori on Christmas morning ON her Santa stuff.

Sitting so good while we opened presents.

Jaydon showing off his remote control Lightening McQueen.

After opening presents he came and gave me a hug!

Christmas day at my parents.

She is starting to smile but I can never catch it!

A 4 generation picture at a winter party with my dad's side.

Great grandma and Jori-look at the face on that girl! I love this picture.

Jaydon with all of his 2nd cousins...they were having a blast!

It has been too long since I last posted but we had a fun holiday season. Can't believe that it is over already but don't worry, Jaydon is already talking about when Santa will come again....we have a long year ahead of us I'm afraid! Now it is back to our regular routines which is not always bad, and thankful for the fun memories we made this year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: