Monday, April 2, 2012

February and March

These pictures are all random but here are some from February and March. Starting of with St. Patrick's day is Jaydon showing of his leprechaun he and I made. Can you tell how excited he is? He would NOT wear green, telling me leprechauns wear blue. When I told him I would pinch him if he didn't he just said "You won't pinch me cause I love you!" I did convince him to wear a green jacket when we went to the store at least!
The kids with Daddy. Although Jaydon always calls him Jason. We have to laugh about it because I am sure people think he is my boyfriend or something when we are out in public, but at least he knows his dad's name.
Jaydon showing off dinner. We had green tacos for dinner with guacamole and kiwis. Jaydon ate all of his dinner, I think I will buy green tortillas from now on.
When we are inside Jaydon is still my little Mr. Fix-it. He isn't always fixing stuff with toy tools, and that is when things can get interesting.
We are trying to get Jori to sit up. She is a little behind on stuff, but at her 6-month check up her doctor told me not to worry and that she will probably be behind a little until she is 2-3 years old. She will now roll over and can almost sit on her own. She is a happy girl, always smiling, but when the camera comes out she always has that curious face on.
Jori with daddy while he is reading Hunger Games. We both got hooked on the series and I read all 3 books in 3 weeks. Jason started shortly after and is almost done with the 3rd. He decided to surprise me with tickets to go see it opening night. Finally something we both like!
Jaydon playing again with his trucks. The weather is too wishy-washy but when it is nice we have been outside at the park! Love being able to be outside!
One night I brought Jori into our bed because she just wouldn't go to sleep and I was too tired to keep trying. In the morning Jason had gotten up and asked how long Jaydon had been in our bed....I didn't know but Jason and I were really uncomfortable and it is because of these two! They took over our bed!
Sometimes I will take a picture and think of one I have of Jaydon in about the same pose. I took a picture of Jori (6 months) trying food for the 1st time. It reminded me of Jaydon (he is 4 months). Jori still won't eat solids and I try everything I know to get her to eat, but Jaydon on the other hand liked cereal from the get go. I need to figure something out so she won't wake up in the middle of the night. I think they look a lot alike, only Jaydon's got the blue eyes and Jori's are brown.
Same thing with the tub picture. Jori on the top and Jaydon on the bottom. They both almost 6 months old. They are definitely siblings.
I decided that even though Jaydon is a giant 3-almost-4-year-old, he will have to ride in the stroller when I want to go long distances. This is the 1st day we tried putting them both in there and they fit! I was excited and hope they will cooperate with me this summer!

2 comments:

Isernhagen's said...

Your kids are very cute. The two when they are first eating look like twins. It's a good thing you had different color bibs or looking back at those pictures you may not be able to tell:) oh, except for the eyes.

Austin and Caitlin said...

Your kids are soooo cute. I'm proud to be their aunt. Thanks for posting such cute pictures and writing a blog. I love reading it.