November....we are really behind here! I was going through pictures trying to organize them and I noticed I pulled the camera out more than I realized in November. So I here's the month in pictures.
 |
| Jori is 14 months! She's all girl and loves her babies! |
|
Jaydon playing in the 1st snow! November 9th
(Now we would like the snow to melt and it isn't
as exciting anymore!) |
 |
| Jason just loves when I tell him about Jaydon being artsy! So I take extra pictures of Jaydon getting artistic! |
 |
Jaydon was a little nervous about Indian day at preschool because they were getting their faces painted.
I told him he could just say "no thanks" and his teachers wouldn't do it, but he was BEAMING when he walked out,
so proud of his face- I was really proud of him! |
 |
| Jaydon and Jori play together so well, they were having fun that day! |
 |
| Jori taking a few steps. She was full going at 15 months! |
We spent Thanksgiving in Idaho and then came back to have dinner and go to a light parade that we did last year. Jaydon loved going and so we are trying to keep going every year. This year we invited the cousins that were down too and we all had a good time.
 |
| Nicholas and Jaydon |
 |
| Dad with the kids |
 |
| All of us on a very cold night!! |
 |
| My sweet shopper. Christmas shopping with Jori, she's so chill! |
And onto Christmas and December!
1 comment:
Sounds like Jori and I would be good friends if she likes her baby dolls AND shopping! Total girl. I also know exactly where Jaydon gets his artistic abilities, his mom! :) Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment