Jason and I played on our ward co-ed softball team for the regional championship games. We were gone playing games Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night, sometimes double headers- it was fun! We even got these extra large t-shirts for winning and a "team photo" afterwards. It reminded me of way back when we used to play. Jaydon had a good time too, playing with all of the kids and loving the drinking fountain! We've been busy this month playing while the sunshine is still out and even took Jaydon the the Logan Aquatic Center. He liked it more that I thought considering he isn't a fan of being sprayed with water by the sprinklers. Lots of time spent at the park and on walks and anything outside. Gotta love summer!

3 comments:
Jason -
I'm glad you found me. How fun! :-) It looks like you guys are doing well. You sure have an adorable son!
Thanks for commenting! It will be fun to keep up.
Take care,
Lacey
Sounds like fun! You should stop by sometime I haven't seen you forever!! Bring that cute kid too he can go wild w/ my kids toys!! I live on 12th North...
Remember our t-ball team, the Hot Shots? hehe.
Post a Comment