Monday, September 28, 2009

Thanks honey!

 

We've been busy lately with all of the end-of-the-summer projects. Jason's travel time hits heavy this last quarter and so I've been making him do stuff for me before he's gone! He went to help his grandma out last Saturday and hauled hay for her, only to come home and help me buy and organize our food storage. Then this past weekend we decided Friday night to carpet clean our cars and house, finish painting the garage, and mow the lawn. His mom was going to come help Jaydon as he has a thing with vacuums. (He "helped" me vacuum last Friday and it took us 32 mins. and we don't have a lot to vacuum! Those pics. are on our camera) Well, Saturday morning rolled around and his mom called and asked if I'd going into town with her and instead of being gone an hour, we made a few other stops and didn't get home till 3 hours had past! Jason had finished painting the garage so we no longer needed grandma to help entertain Jaydon. I carpet cleaned both cars, and Jason mowed the lawn and organized stuff in the garage, we went inside to carpet clean our floors, and still made it to "Up!" that night. Only to turn around Sunday and have our pictures taken by his sister. (Thanks Jessica, they turned out great!) So, last night after the busy weekend I realized just how lucky I am to have a hard-working husband! So thanks for all you do! (I haven't down loaded the pictures from my camera yet, but here are some of the pictures from Jessica!)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Schnopp Family said...

You're so pretty Lindsey!!

Lewis' said...

I love the family pics!! You guys all look great and I have to say Jaydon is sooooo photogenic! So does Jessica hire out??

Hilarie said...

Cute pictures Linds, they all look great!!

Travis and Jessica said...

Lindsey I love how they turned out!!!! They look awesome!!!

Jordan and Amy Kite said...

This is Jessica's sister in law, I had to check out the pictures she took and they are amazing!! Your baby is so cute- crazy blue eyes!