Thursday, October 15, 2009

Grandma's Halloween Party

Jaydon went to his 1st Halloween party a couple weeks ago! My mom has one every year and the beginning of October worked out best for everyone to come...it was a cold day and so I thought Jaydon would be comfy in his little dragon costume, but he didn't really like it, he had more fun without it on...maybe I should put it on him a few times before Halloween, I don't know!?
He loved the bean bag toss, or more specific, the bean bags...he had a hard time sharing so everyone could have a turn...

These are the cute NON-MESSY pumpkins that the kids decorated, just felt eyes, nose, and mouth!

A pic. of all the grandkids in costume...grandpa had to keep throwing the ball to Jason so that Jason could throw it back, otherwise Jaydon was out of there...

Addy and Jaydon in costume...

Me and the dragon before the party began...

1 comment:

Travis and Jessica said...

ha ha ha!! Jaydon looks so darn cute! I love the costume