Monday, November 2, 2009

Lately...

I can't believe that my baby is 18 months already! It's a little wierd because I still call him my baby, but then I see moms with baby babies and realize that Jaydon is not the tiny little thing I used to snuggle with, he's still a snuggler, but almost a 30 pound one at that. We took him to nursery a few weeks ago and suprisingly I wasn't sad about it. Everyone told me that that would be hard to do, because you then realize just how big they are getting. But, after chasing him in the halls for the last few months, it was a relief for me, and for him that he could go play instead.
 
Jason with Jaydon before church
 
Me with him after. (He spilt the water he got at nursery all over him, and that is why he's getting dry clothes!)

We also went to the Pumpkin Walk last Saturday and it was cold. Jaydon looked at the displays, but once he was down, he ran off and played in the middle. The witch at the end was a little scary, it was fun to see Jaydon's face looking at her. My camera batteries died before I got any good pictures, but I do have one of Jaydon and Jason "bundled up" and carved pumpkins that were displayed. I wish I would've charged my batteries, but there's always next year, right?
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Travis and Jessica said...

That is a way funny picture of Jason and Jaydon in his coat. I'm glad you had fun at the pumpkin walk....My experience with it wasn't quite as enjoyful!

CurtisandJackie said...

Nursery is the best thing ever invented! I love it!