Two cool dudes in front of the big dinosaur.
Jaydon thought these picture boards were the best.
This picture is funny because he didn't want to stand on the right side of the fence, but that explains his face.
They looked for gold in this thing too. Jaydon didn't seem to care.
He really liked feeding the fish and ducks. We spent too much time letting him do this....
Lastly, I realize there are no pictures of me, but that is on purpose! I am super swollen with this pregnancy and it seems like it is always really hot! I've had my picture taken every couple of weeks, but I look puffy in all of them! Anyways, almost 7 months-not too much more to go, we can't wait to meet her!

3 comments:
You look adorable, Linds. I know you probably don't feel that way (I never do when I'm large-and-in-charge, preggo style... until later and think "that wasn't so bad") but your round belly is very cute! :)
I too think you are adorable. I'm sooo so so excited to meet her too. I'll once again be the most favorite aunt she has of course. Love you!!!
I didn't know you were expecting, congrats!
Post a Comment