Jason and his dad finally got our sink/cabinet in the bathroom in downstairs. The bathroom is the last thing we needed to do and all we had left was the sink and then the trim moulding and touch ups. They left out this foamy thing from around the counter top and Jaydon ripped little pieces off and they were all over the floor. He was in his "spaceship" for a long time so it was hard to know if I should stop him or let him have at it....all I can say is watch out for Buzz Lightyear this Halloween, he is on a phase right now.
Monday, August 29, 2011
Miniature Golf and Spaceships
We are trying to do fun stuff with Jaydon even though I hate being out in the heat! He loved the golfing at Day out with Thomas and so we took him to a place here in Logan. He had a good time but 18 holes got a little long. They even offered another round because we got there early enough, but we didn't do it..it was still fun.
Jason and his dad finally got our sink/cabinet in the bathroom in downstairs. The bathroom is the last thing we needed to do and all we had left was the sink and then the trim moulding and touch ups. They left out this foamy thing from around the counter top and Jaydon ripped little pieces off and they were all over the floor. He was in his "spaceship" for a long time so it was hard to know if I should stop him or let him have at it....all I can say is watch out for Buzz Lightyear this Halloween, he is on a phase right now.
Jason and his dad finally got our sink/cabinet in the bathroom in downstairs. The bathroom is the last thing we needed to do and all we had left was the sink and then the trim moulding and touch ups. They left out this foamy thing from around the counter top and Jaydon ripped little pieces off and they were all over the floor. He was in his "spaceship" for a long time so it was hard to know if I should stop him or let him have at it....all I can say is watch out for Buzz Lightyear this Halloween, he is on a phase right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment