Monday, October 10, 2011

Adjusting to our new life!

I can't believe that it has been over a month since our sweet Jori came to us! And to think I am not really due until next Monday! I keep getting those weekly pregnancy emails and I used to read them, but not anymore! Jori is a good baby and sleeps a lot but she has her nights and days mixed up and has me wrapped around her finger (and daddy too!). She will cry at night and I am not sure if it is me not wanting her to wake up Jaydon or what, but we don't let it last long until we go get her. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get into a normal day-to-day routine again, but slowly we are getting better at the regular life stuff and each day we are dressed and ready (even though we hardly go anywhere) earlier and earlier. These two kids are what makes me smile and everyday it is for something different! I love them!


Jori at one month.

Jaydon loves to hold his sister....for a few minutes. Then he tells us to come and take the baby.

Jaydon got down with Jori for tummy time. He was so excited to get out his play mat and let Jori use it. He always tells me that he used certain stuff I get out when he was a baby but now he's a bigger boy. He is such a big helper!

How could I forget? Jaydon started pre school but I forgot to post this "1st day" picture. It is actually the 1st day I took him to school. At 1st I thought maybe he wasn't ready but now he is pretty good at getting ready to go and he runs to the door when we get close enough! That makes me feel much better knowing he likes going!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalie said...

2 CUTE KIDS That's for sure. I love seeing new pictures and glad you are feeling adjusted..let me know if you need anything!

Austin and Caitlin said...

Cute Cute, I love reading everyones blogs :) Love the kids and you guys.