Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here's the cutest kid I was talking about...


Jaydon and me up at my parents.


Jason and Jaydon studying for the CPA exam.


Hey ladies, he'll be available in 21 years!
(I think I'll use this picture at his wedding!)


Jaydon realized that he likes his tummy!


This is Jaydon in my favorite spot.
Anyone who knows me and has had
a baby knows that I have a special place
for babies in the corner of the couch!

7 comments:

NatPalmer said...

Yay, bloggin' buddy!
Jaydon IS very cute. What a little stud muffin. :)

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I haven't seen him since he was tiny. He's adorable I can't believe how blue his eyes are!!

Hilarie said...

oops, I forgot to log Russ. We should get together soon!

Adrian, Brittany and Peighton said...

I like your blog it sure is a fun way to keep in touch and see how these cute babies are growing. love ya

ragslisa said...

I'm so excited to check you guys out! Jaydon is adorable! Our blog is ragslisa.blogspot

Lewis' said...

Hey~ I love it. It looks like you got it up and running. He is a handsome boy~we see him so we can vouch on that! Even though we are lucky enough to see each other often we're still way excited to have your blog address. love ya

The Schnopp Family said...

Aww Lindsey is is adorable! He's got such big blue eyes!! I can see a lot of you in him! It's fun to see how much he's growing!