Tuesday, October 7, 2008

THE SLEIGHT FAMILY

Hello all, we are now part of the world of blogging. I am all for it, but Jason is hard to convince! So, since he's away on a business trip, he can come home and I'll say "Look what I did!" Since my facebook has now been overtaken by old mission buddies since he didn't want to open his own, I'm sure he'll soon love this blog page and be able to add to it too!

1 comment:

Hilarie said...

Hey Linds! I'm excited about your blog! I've been meaning to call you too, it was so funny to be at the same 4way at the same time...! I'm glad you noticed I don't pay much attention I guess. Anyway come over anytime!! Seriously I'm usually always home. I'll try to remember to call you tomorrow (or later today..) I should really go to bed.