Ok, these two pictures aren't from our vacations, but Jaydon was so cute in his toy the other day. He was talking to the little monkey and doing this high-pitched ahhh noise. It's kinda piercing to be honest, but it's a "happy" noise! Then Jason got home last night from Elder's Quorum and relieved me by taking Jaydon and then he came into the room and said "Hi mom" for Jaydon and so I looked up and saw this! I think Jason thought it was more fun than Jaydon though!
Last weekend, we went for a little trip. We had a hotel stay and zoo passes from Jason's work since we didn't make the cruise they went on. So, we drove to Layton on Friday night and stayed at the Hilton and then woke up the next morning to go to Hogle Zoo. The trip was fun but so cold! Luckily we missed the snow by going to the zoo early but we decided to go and get Jaydon a hat just in case. He was so cute in it and warm too!
I decided that I would go with Jason on a business trip to Heber City/Salina (exciting, I know!) It was actually pretty fun, the only bad part was waiting for Jason to be done one morning. Jaydon was so cute (and patient) while playing with my but luckily, he fell asleep in his carseat! I wore him out! It ended up being fun though. We went to Park City for outlet shopping and on the way home we stopped and visited Jason's sister and kids! Maybe next year we can go on a real vacation!
3 comments:
Cute pictures, he looks adorable in that hat!
Jaydon is growing up so fast! I agree, the hat is adds to his charm!
Hey Sleight Family!! This is not a stalker ... it's Nicole Zilles! I saw your blog site from Lisa's and wanted to drop you a HELLO! I was so excited to hear of your pregnancy and now see your baby!!! CUTIE PIE!
Hey, if you wanna visit our blog, send me an email and I'll invite ya! zilles1202@yahoo.com
Take care, Nicole
P.S. You do not look like you've had a baby - I think I'll always look like I just had a baby. :) smile
Post a Comment